Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Birthday celebration at look out point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUI YAN!!! (My so call 大家姐) translate in cantosese =)
You are older le, hoho,since your birthday is at early new year, I would like to wish u a happpy new year and i hope that you'll be happy always =) try to look things at the positive side =D









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Uni started few days ago,*ugh* i hope that i will be a good beginning for this year. This semester is a long semester... it also means that there will be more ASSIGNMENT!!! Gwaddd~~~~ At first i was thinking to take 6 subjects for this, but after a few consultation from my family and friend, i've decided to carry on with 4 subject. It is because I may have difficulties taking 6 subject, although there is a possibility that i can graduate this semester but mum asked me not to take the risk if you cant cope with the course. So i ended up taking 4 sub's.

-I would like to thank God,My Family and friends for giving me advice and courage during my hardship =)

No comments: