Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random~

These few days is like hectic, finishing up all the assignments, discussion after discussion for presentations, and last but not least, Finall!!! Although going through so many events, i still believe that i can go through with flying colors. Recently i felt that God is helping me in various ways, such as giving me the courage to move on, opening doors when i am in the valley of difficulty etc...

Besidesss it , i wanna give special thanks to my English, Marketing and Finance group members, it wouldn't easy without you guys, THANK YOU!!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up next, have you seen the
LATEST news? Its Jack Neo's sex scandal news, lol, the news is all over the world...you know what is the first reaction when i see the new's?I were thinking why is he carrying the same surname as my surname [what a disgrace (refer the picture) ]
Anyhow, what is done is done, i hope that he'll change~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be going for a hair cut tomorrow!!(Exited!) =D
And before i end, i would like to wish all my friends who went to NS, Welcome Back ^^

That's all for my post, hope you enjoyed it. God Bless You =]


2 comments: