Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is it Fate???

Everything started on this Sunday evening...
Sunday,my whole family were suppose to go to Pastor Joshua's house for dinner..
But eventually only me and my parents went there, because my sis had to go for their calligraphy class...
While we were talking,suddenly pastor gave me a cross that is made in Korea.
I was really shock at the moment,but later on we continued our fellowship.

We went back after the dinner, and around 11,my mum asked me what is my number?
I said 018,because i used that number to call my sis.
Later on,mum asked me tans of question..
I couldn't resist and finally i told them i and with Evon... as in couple...

My parents scolded me for moment and later on they told me that it won't last long...
At that moment,my father receive a revelation
God told me not to do things base on what i feel is right...

I really don't know what should i do now...
I'm confuse...
Really confused........

No comments: